Monday, 10 July 2017

Prom dresses of 2017

Another year of school is almost over which means another year of teens finishing school. I always get those warm fuzzy feelings of when I experienced that and it sure was a very exciting time! I think the part which made me happy the most was shopping for prom dresses and preparing for my prom night with my fellow classmates. I look back on my prom dress thinking it was nice and elegant and something that I would still wear for a special occasion but I can't help but feel if I was taken back in time to that special event, I would have gone for a completely different look.
I really love the short prom dresses which come just to the knee in a much more vintage style of cut. I feel that this style of prom dress for 2017 is much more popular and something that is comfortable for a night of dancing and getting warm in the Summer heat. Not only that but you can find cheap prom dresses in so many shops both online and on the high street which is great if you are on a budget yet still want to find something perfect for you. Don't get me wrong, I do love the longer style prom dresses but I having them toned down in cute pastel shades is definitely more my cup of tea these days :)

Do you still look back on your prom dress and think it was a good choice? Or would you rather of had something different?

*This is a paid post. 


Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)