Monday, 3 July 2017

My Little Fairy Toys

This post has been long overdue but I have finally got around to talking about the My Little Fairy toys that I am just way too excited about!

I first found out about these toys through Instagram and instantly fell in love with the cute Polly Pocket design and adorable pastel shades. I managed to find them online where I could pre-order them from a company in China (originally from Japan). Luckily I didn't have to wait long for the pre-order and what was even better was the fact they were very reasonably priced AND had free delivery, wowzer!

I bought the whole set which arrived in separate boxes for each toy (like a blind box if sold in a store). Of course I had to live stream the opening because WHO WOULDN'T?! It was so nice to see all your reactions and get your opinions on which your favourite was :) I have to say, I think my favourite as to be the mermaid design closely followed by the merry-go-round, they are just too cute!

I'm pretty sure you can still buy these as I keep seeing them pop up all over social media so be sure to check them out online, there are still quite a few places you can buy them from so don't miss out!

Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Youtube Follow me on Tumblr Follow me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Awww these are so adorable they're just like the Polly Pockets I had when I was a kid xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy so come and make me smile :)